The tuition for our online Sustainable MBA program is $795 per credit hour. The program is comprised of 37 credit hours, and the total tuition is $29,415. This does not include the cost of textbooks, which average around $150 per course. Students are also responsible for travel and lodging for the annual residency.
1. Upon being accepted and choosing to join our program, you will be sent the Deposit and Network Computing Agreement forms which must be filled out and sent back to Green Mountain College with a $400 deposit to reserve your spot. Forms can be sent to:
Green Mountain College
One Brennan Circle
Fax: (888) 460-3779
2. After Green Mountain College receives your deposit and enrollment forms, the Registrar’s office will administratively register you for your first two classes and will send information regarding how to sign in to the web portal to enroll in future courses and view grades.
3. The Graduate Programs Office will send you all of the new student materials, including the graduate catalog, MBA Student Handbook, and book lists.
4. The Student Financial Services Office will send a tuition invoice to your e-mail. You must pay the entire amount owed in order to gain access to your class.
5. When we receive your payment, we will give you information regarding how to use the network, along with information about where e-mail, network folders, and course folders are located.
6. These steps must all be accomplished at least two weeks before the course begins.
* Please note that all of these communications are sent to the student’s Green Mountain College email account.
Billing Information: Students will receive tuition invoices in their e-mail one week before the start of each course. Students must pay tuition invoices before they are given access to their course.
Note: There is an option for students to transfer into our program from other graduate programs. The registrar reviews the student’s transcript to determine how credits are accepted. Students can transfer in a maximum of seven credits.
To learn more about Green Mountain College’s online Sustainable Master of Business Administration and download a free brochure, fill out the fields below.