Through the MBA program, students will:
- Acquire a solid foundation in the core areas of business administration, including finance, accounting, marketing, organizational leadership, business law, and ethics; while grounding that knowledge in the relationships that define the communities in which they live and work.
- Gain the knowledge to achieve economic objectives while addressing the needs of employees, their community, and other stakeholders by focusing on the triple-bottom-line.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand the environmental and social context in which economic activity takes place.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of contemporary issues, theories, and skills related to their area of focus within sustainable business.
- Demonstrate their mastery of the above through completing an approved Capstone Project.
To learn more about Green Mountain College’s online Sustainable Master of Business Administration and download a free brochure, fill out the fields below. You can also call 802-287-8338 to speak to one of our Academic Advisors about the degree program.